Experience the Unrivaled Amazon Integration: Elevate Your eCommerce with Amazon Easy Tool, Your Gateway to Instant, Effortless Success on Shopify.
With our eTool, effortlessly import your orders to the premier online marketplace, propelling your sales growth.
This 'Getting Started with Easy Tool' guide ensures a swift and seamless setup.
For any additional assistance, remember that our dedicated support team is available 24/7, ready to guide you on your path to success. You can find our contact information below this article.
Quick Guide to Getting Started: Amazon Easy Tool
- Install App into the existing store
- Select payment plan
- Click the Getting Started button
- To start working with Amazon in order to receive orders, you will need to connect the App to your Amazon account:
5. Click Get started: enter account name, select the region and the country (Marketplace) you want to work with. Please note that you should select only one account and country.
6. Next, you should select the order type. A user can import only MFN (Merchant Fulfilled Network), only AFN(Amazon Fulfillment Network) or both orders to the App:
7. You can change region or country using the Edit button but the account name cannot be changed. You can delete and create new accounts.
8. When clicking Save & Authorise, you will be redirected to the Amazon Seller account login page. After logging in, you’re taken to the Authorize page.
After passing the verification, you will redirected to the Welcome page.
9. Use the Check button to see if your connection to Amazon is stable:
We trust that you have found this article to be informative and valuable. If you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.