Experience Amazon Easy Tool's Unparalleled Instant Integration for Shopify: Seamlessly Scale Your Success in eCommerce.
With our eTool, your business gains the extraordinary advantage of effortlessly integrating with Amazon, instantly importing orders to the premier online marketplace, and supercharging your sales growth.
This article will guide you through Managing your Orders using this powerful eTool.
Rest assured, our dedicated support team is available 24/7, standing by to assist you on your journey to success. You'll find our contact details conveniently located below this article.
- All the Amazon orders are displayed in the corresponding tab: MFN, AFN, Closed.
- When MFN order is placed, it will be sent to the MFN tab under Orders:
- Order will be displayed as Inactive in the App for the next 35 minutes while Amazon is verifying it.
- Order must be fulfilled the sooner the better to avoid Late shipping. Otherwise Amazon sellers will receive the Late shipping mark in the Amazon account.
- When an order was sent(shipped/delivered) to the buyer, the store administrator should mark the product as Fulfilled in the Orders - MFN tab:
- Click the Fullfill button
- Add tracking number
- Add Carrier name or select name from the drop-down list
- Add tracking URL if Other carrier is selected in the previous filed.
- All the fields are required.
- When an order is marked as Fulfilled, it will be moved to the Closed tab inside the Order menu.
- When a seller marks an order as fulfilled in the App, the same status will be sent to Shopify orders and Amazon. Please note that it may take a few moments (3-5 minutes) to process the order status.
- Delivered or closed orders may be refunded. A user should select and order and specify a reason for the refund before proceeding with it.
- In case the buyer hasn’t received an order yet, you can Cancel the order in the MFN tab.
- If orders were refunded from Amazon Seller’s account, it will be synched with the App and Shopify orders as well in 3-5 minutes.
- You can search order by the order id or SKU or filter orders by date.
We trust that you have found this article to be informative and valuable. If you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.