Experience Amazon Easy Tool's Unparalleled Instant Integration for Shopify: Seamlessly Scale Your Success in eCommerce.
With our eTool, your business gains the extraordinary advantage of effortlessly integrating with Amazon, instantly importing orders to the premier online marketplace, and supercharging your sales growth.
This article will guide you through Managing your Inventory with this powerful eTool.
Rest assured, our dedicated support team is available 24/7, standing by to assist you on your journey to success. You'll find our contact details conveniently located below this article.
How Inventory works
- Inventory tab displays products only for those products which were synched by SKU, Barcode or ASIN:
- In case the Inventory tab is empty:
it means that the products in Shopify are not synched or their inventory is 0 indeed.
- By default the Amazon Easy Tool App sends 100% inventory of products from Shopify to Amazon.
- In case you would like to avoid overselling or dividing stock sold in the Shopify store and Amazon, please decrease the stock by using the percentage bar displayed in the top right corner of the Inventory tab.
- You can also select what products to send to Amazon: select the products that need to be disabled, click the Disable selected products button:
- To enable products, use the same tab: Disabled products option: select the products that need to be active on Amazon again and click the Activate and Update selected button.
- The App is displaying the products inventory available in Shopify for this Location and sent to Amazon. In case you update stock inside the Shopify admin panel, it will be updated in the App as well.
We trust that you have found this article to be informative and valuable. If you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.