Experience the Unrivaled Amazon Integration: Elevate Your eCommerce with Amazon Easy Tool, Your Gateway to Instant, Effortless Success on Shopify.
How to send product to Amazon
- Our App works with the Shopify products and synchronizes them with the Amazon products by SKU. In order to connect your products to Amazon, you will need to make sure that your Shopify Product SKU field matches Amazon SKU:
- You can correct the SKU field to match Amazon using the Products - Product - SKU field or create a metafield.
- Connecting products to Amazon means that you also have got a registered Seller Amazon account and products added to it.
- Amazon requires products to include certain parameters before they will be sent to Amazon:
- SKU - product ID to track the inventory
- ASIN. GTIN or Barcode - product identifier
- Product title, image on white background, inventory, brand
- Product description and category
- Keywords or search terms.
i.e. All the info above should be added to your Shopify products when sending them to Amazon. In case you products don’t have Brand name, you can Apply for GTIN exemption following the link https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gtinx/browser
- In case for some reason your products don’t have SKU or they differ, you can go with the Metafield. Navigate to Shopify Settings - Custom data - Products:
- Click Products - Add definition. On the new screen, enter the new field name: SKU, add description and select Field type: Single Text line.
There are no variations or additional values for this field. Click Save.
- Next field will appear in the Products tab at the bottom or in the product variant at the bottom of the page if a product has got variants:
- If you would like to synchronize products by the ASIN field, then create a new product metafield “ASIN '' following steps 5-7.
- In case during App setup and connection to Amazon your Shopify products don’t have correct SKUs or ASIN prefilled and you setup correct fields after Amazon connection, the products will be synchronized on server at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m CET timezone. If you want to synchronize them faster, please contact our support team to speed up the process.
We trust that you have found this article to be informative and valuable. If you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.