1.1. General Settings
1.1.1. Pre-select Rate
If this box is checked, the initial rate will already be chosen, allowing the buyer to book right away (Default No).
1.1.2. Show Related Products
On the availability page, the module will display attributes from the same category (Default Yes).
1.1.3. Number of related products
Product count for the related products section to display.
1.1.4. Last rooms warning
When there are less than this many rooms left, will notify the customer via a message that the rooms are almost completely booked.
1.1.5. Default minimum child age
The minimum kid age that should be assigned to new properties is a global value. At the property level, it is possible to override.
1.1.6. Default maximum child age
Maximum age at which a group member is deemed to be a child, as a whole. is revocable at the property level.
1.1.7. Show All Map Properties
Customer maps should display all properties within a specified range (Default Yes).
1.1.8. Default Check In Time
Establishing the property's default check-in time.
1.1.9. Default Check Out Time
Establishing the property's default check-out time.
1.2. Product Page Settings
Product Page Settings
1.2.1. Update product price?
Automatically update product retail price to the lowest room rate (Default No).
1.2.2. Block days before arrival
Number of days before arrival that a reservation can be made.
1.2.3. Show Availability
Show availability in calendar.
1.2.4. Show Live Total
Show live total on product screen.
1.3. Email Settings
1.3.1. Send new booking email?
Email summary to customer service?
1.3.2. Override order confirmation template?
Replace the standard order confirmation email with a reservation summary email?
1.3.3. Override payment accepted template?
Replace the standard payment accepted email with a reservation confirmed email?
1.4. Reservations Settings
1.4.1. Update order on payment confirmation
Update order payment status on Reservation Payment Confirmed.
1.4.2. Auto Confirm Reservation
Automatically confirm reservation on first confirmed payment.
1.4.3. Permanently Delete Reservations
Permanently delete reservations on deleted status.
1.4.4. Show All Reservations
Show external reservations, calendar imports, manually created, and blocked dates in list of reservations.
1.4.5. Enable guest ID collection
Enable the collection of guest ID details.
1.4.6. Admin Reservation Source
Select the reservation source assigned to a new admin reservation.
1.4.7. Customer Reservation Source
Select the reservation source assigned to a customer reservation
1.4.8. Confirm On Status
1.5. Post Processing Settings
Post Processing Settings
1.5.1. Enable Auto Payment Requests
Enable sending of payment requests automatically based on payment profile settings.
1.5.2. Default payment requests after
Default number of days to set for payment requests.
1.5.3. Days to make payment
Number of days to allow for a payment to be made before reminders are sent.
1.5.4. Payment reminders after
Default number of days to set for payment request reminders (first reminder sent on due date).
1.5.5. Maximum reminders to send
The maximum number of payment reminders to send before setting warning status.
1.5.6. Request review after
The number of days after a reservation has completed to set the request review status (0 to disable).
1.5.7. Enable Arrival Updates
Enables automatic update of reservations to arrival pending, arrived, and leaving statuses.
1.5.8. Arrival Pending At
Default number of DAYS prior to arrival to set pending status.
1.5.9. Enable Abandoned Updates
Enables automatic update of reservations to abandoned status.
1.5.10. Reservation Abandoned After
Default number of HOURS after cart reservation received to update to abandoned.
1.6. Search Settings
1.6.1. Enable Home Page Search
When enable this feature, you can search block on the home page.
1.6.2. Enable Country Search?
You can search by country if this checkbox was checked.
1.6.3. Enable State Search?
The administration can search by country.
1.6.4. Enable City Search?
Users can search by country.
1.6.5. Enable Area Search?
You can search by country if enable it.
1.6.6. Enable Property Type Search?
When enable this feature, you can search by country.
1.6.7. Select Search Page Category
Select the category to assign to the search results page (allows control over Layered Navigation Block filter applied, NB. setting to Home will disable the block).
1.7. Advance Settings
1.7.2. Permanently Delete Properties?
Select YES to permanently delete properties when deleted. (Default No).
1.7.3. Install default data?
Select YES to install default rate types into the database (Default No).
1.7.4. Enable log?
Set the internal log file to on (Default No).
1.7.5. Google Maps API Key
Enable the internal log file (Default No).
1.7.6. Enable help messages
Select YES to show help messages in the module (Default Yes).
1.7.7. Enable module checkout
Enable custom checkout process.
1.7.8. Enable core email suppression
Suppress emails sent during checkout, orders emails (Received, Payment, Confirmed).
The Properties tab contains all the app functions related to defining your properties, from here you can fetch/edit/delete your properties, payment profiles and seasonal periods, property areas for refining searches, and extras that can be sold as additions to your reservations.
The Properties list after link Shopify product to BookE tool
The Shopify store's properties list is displayed on the Properties tab. A property may be edited or deleted by the administration.
For your properties, there are property attributes that you may customize:
184.108.40.206. Property Details
Enable Reservations: Whether reservations for this property should be enabled or disabled.
Instant Reservations: Reservations for this property are confirmed automatically on customer confirmation, or on successful payment.
Property Name: The property's real name is required.
Type: Select the type of this property.
Property Group: Select to include this property in a group.
Address: The first line address.
Address 2: The additional address line.
City: Property city.
Area: Select the area this property is in.
Country: Property country.
State: Property state/department/county.
Contact Telephone Number: First line contact number.
Contact Telephone Number #2: Second line contact number.
Property Class: Property level of service, 1 – 5 stars.
Property Email: Contact email address.
Property URL: Properties direct URL, if available.
Property Location (Latitude): The latitude of this property is used to include a map and directions in emails and, if a Maps plugin is installed, to display a location map in the front office.
Property Location (Longitude): The longitude of this property is used to include a map and directions in emails and, if a Maps plugin is installed, to display a location map in the front office.
Child From: Age below which children are not taken into account when determining group size but are still classified as children and taxed accordingly.
Child Until: The age at which a child will be classed as an adult.
Property Header: On the product page, this HTML block will by default be displayed above the reservation form. Useful if you have to give the consumer special information about this property.
Check In Time: The property’s check-in after time.
Check Out Time: The property’s check-out before time.
Local Taxes: When activated, the module will inform the user with a notification that possible local tax obligations exist.
220.127.116.11. Rental Details
You can define the rentable spaces in your property by entering a number of details for each type of room or by entering just one detail for the rental property itself. From here, administrations can add, edit, and delete rental details. By default, this will automatically a rental details when you fetched a property from the Shopify store.
Users can edit three main elements of rental details:
- Maximum Capacity: Count of people that this room can contain.
- Rooms Available: Count of available rooms.
- Room Size (m²).
- Minimum Stay: The minimum number of nights that must be selected to reserve at this Property.
- Standard Rates: The list of Standard prices will be displayed under the form after you added.
- Rate Type: Select a Rate type.
- Room Extras: The list of Room extras will be displayed under the form after you added
On the maps, the administration can drag and select location properties.
The administration has access to this property's reservation schedule.
18.104.22.168. Property Owners
2.1.2. Property Extras
The list of property extras will display here. Property extras are a way to include extra charged goods in a reservation. These aren't actual products; rather, they're adjustable items that you may use to upsell your consumers on more goods or services while they're checking out. Each rentable item configured for a property will have additional information are shown next to it. Extras are globally defined but can be enabled, deactivated, or have a price that is specific to a property by using the rentable entry that is created in your property.
The property extra list
Users can add, edit and delete property extras. There are attributes of property extras:
- Use available product: Use information of an available property.
- Manual information: You can fill in property extra information manually.
- Rate Type: How is this type charged (Per Day, Per Person, Per Stay, etc.)? The following options are available:
- Per Day: The extra will be charged once per day of reservation.
- Per Stay: The extra will be charged once per reservation.
- Per Person, Per Day: The extra will be charged once, per person for each day of the reservation.
- Per Person, Per Stay: The extra will be charged once, per person, for the reservation.
- Per Adult, Per Day: The extra will be charged once, per person defined as an adult, as per the rules defined for your property, for each day of the reservation.
- Per Adult, Per Stay: The extra will be charged once, per person defined as an adult, as per the rules defined for your property, for the reservation.
- Per Child, Per Day: The extra will be charged once, per person defined as a child, as per the rules defined for your property, for each day of the reservation.
- Per Child, Per Stay: The extra will be charged once, per person defined as a child, as per the rules defined for your property, for the reservation.
- Required: Select yes for required or no to make it optional.
- Selected: Set this extra selected by default.
- Deselect Warning: Display a warning popup if the customer deselects this extra.
- Deselect Warning Text: Text to display in the warning popup.
- Taxable: Select whether tax should be applied to this extra.
- Edit Quantity: Customer can change the quantity per rental period.
- Paid locally: Select yes to not include this extra in the cart.
- Enable All Products: Enable or disable this extra on all property spaces.
- Enabled: Enable or disable this extra on all properties.
The property extra form
2.1.3. Property Groups
The list of property groups will display here. You can aggregate several attributes into a single, manageable entity using property groups. A property's rates can be generated and managed from this point after it is in a group. All properties in the group will be impacted by any changes to the rates. Individual property rates are disregarded when a group is involved.
The property groups list
Users can add, edit and delete property groups. An attribute of property groups is Group name.
Edit form of Property Groups
2.1.4. Property Types
The list of property types will display here. These are types of properties such as Hotel, Villa, Beach house…
The Product types list
Users can add, edit and delete property types. There are attributes of property types:
- Type Name.
- Rental Type: Select how this property type is rented (By Room, By Property).
- Occupancy: Select how to capture occupancy.
- Enabled: Enable or disable this property types.
The Property Types form
2.1.5. Property Areas
The list of property areas will display here. Property areas provide you a finer degree of control over the location of your properties, are used in the search process, and can be customized to your region of the world. You can use them to divide your territory into several sections based on popular tourist destinations, place names, or attractions.
The Property Extra list
Users can add, edit and delete property areas. There are attributes of property areas:
- Area Name.
- Enable: Enable or disable this property areas.
2.1.6. Property Amenities
2.1.7. Property Documents
2.2. Shopify Products
The administration can fetch property from Shopify store and link to apply booking tool. After linking, the linked property will display on Properties tab.
The Shopify product list
2.3. Payment Profiles
The amount you ask the consumer to pay to secure the reservation can be changed using payment profiles. It is acceptable to request full payment, a set sum, or a portion of the overall cost.
Displays all the payment profiles that are presently defined. You can choose to change or delete an entry from this page. With the help of payment profiles, you can ask for a deposit to hold a reservation during checkout and the balance to be paid later. Only a portion of the total is supported at the moment.
The list payment profiles
Users can add, edit, delete Payment Profiles.
- Profile Name.
- Profile Description.
- Payment Profile Type.
- Payment Requests.
- Request payment days
- Payment reminder every.
Payment Profiles form
3.1. Rate Types
The reservation payments that a user can choose from while making their reservation are known as rate types. Here, you can define prices per person, per night, for adults, children, and multiples of each, including breakfast, half-board, and full-board. The maximum number of adults or children who may book a particular rate is specified in the rates. For instance, a Double Room with Full Board can only be reserved for a maximum of 2 individuals. This will limit the rates that the consumer sees while making a reservation or searching at the front office. You can choose from a complete list of rate types that we have provided.
This page lists all the rate categories that are currently defined. You can Search Rate types by Search bar and choose to edit or delete an entry.
The list Rate types
Users can configure Rate types attributes:
- Name: This is the name displayed to the user, you will need to enter a name for each language used in your store.
- Included: A free text field that allows you to display to the user any included items, e.g. breakfast and meals.
- Description: The description is displayed in the front office in the rate selection menus and in the summary and invoice pages.
- Rate duration ID: There are 5 rate duration IDs: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Weekend.
- Type: For example, luxury room, etc.
- Child rate: Indicates whether this is a child-only rate.
- Max adult: This limits the number of adults that the rate type can be used for and has an impact on Per Night rates by only displaying those rates that the specified number of persons can choose from.
- Max child: The maximum number of children that can stay when selecting this rate, e.g. many hotels allow children to stay in the same room as their parents, but they have a restriction on the maximum number of children.
- Max capacity: Total number of people who rent a property that has this rate type.
The Rate types form
3.2. Rate Duration
There are 5 default rate duration's: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Weekend. You can edit it.
The Rate durations tab
Rate durations form
- Short name.
- Overtime rentals: Select the type of this property.
- Collection Days.
- Return Days.
The reservations tab contains all data and functions related specifically to reservations, scheduling, calendar, status and sources.
All reservations that have recently been made in your store are shown on the reservations tab. Just like with orders and products, you may sort and order the list using the bar at the top. The reservation list provides quick access to the property, the reservation status, the reservation reference, and basic arrival information.
The administration can view reservations detail by click on View Detail button and add/edit reservations.
The list reservations
The form to add Reservation include:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Arrival Date: Check-in time.
- Departure Date: Check-out time.
- Adults: The number of Adults.
- Children: The number of Children.
- Infants: The number of Infants.
- Search by property name.
- Calendar: View block reservation time to select check-in and check-out time to make reservation.
Add form of Reservations
When view reservation details, you can edit some information:
- Payment Profile.
- Create Payment: Amount To Request (inc.), Payment Type, Due Date, Note. The list Payment will display on the bottom table.
Edit form of Reservations
4.1.2. Working Days
The administration can set working days of their property.
Working days tab
4.2. Reservations Sources
The administration has access to this property's reservation schedule. It will display block reservation times.
We trust that you have found this article to be informative and valuable. If you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.