1. Choose your Plan & Subscribe
2. Getting Started
The Bopis icon will appear under the Apps section of the Shopify Platform
2.1 Click on Getting Started
3. Connect your Amazon Account to the App
3.1 Click on the Connect tab
3.2 Click on Get Started and Name your Amazon account, select your region from the drop-down menu and Save & Authorize.
Please note that you should select only one account and country. Amazon BOPIS is available in the following regions and countries:
4. Selling on Amazon
When clicking Save & Authorise, you will be redirected to the Amazon Seller account login page. After logging in, you’re taken to the Authorize page.
Here you need to grant App permission to receive Amazon account-related info:
4.1 After clicking confirm, you will be redirected to the Welcome Tab.
-Our App works with the BOPIS locations and orders. In order to add your products to Amazon, you will need to use one of the existing Shopify Apps with setup Amazon integration and send items to Amazon. Please find and install existing Amazon integrators in the Shopify App store.
-When an App is installed, you will need to connect it to Amazon as well.
-Connecting products to Amazon means that you also have got a registered Seller Amazon account and products added to it.
-Amazon requires products to include certain parameters before they will be sent to Amazon:
- SKU - product ID to track the inventory
- ASIN. GTIN or Barcode - product identifier
- Product title, image on white background, inventory, brand
- Product description and category
- Keywords or search terms.
I.e. all the info above should be added to your Shopify products when sending them to Amazon. In case you products don’t have Brand name, you can Apply for GTIN exemption following the link https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gtinx/browser
-After your Shopify products meet all the requirements or Amazon approves exemption for your products listing, the Integrator App you select will list your products in the App and you can select what products to send to Amazon Seller Account.
-Amazon BOPIS App will manage orders for the products which were sent to Amazon through one of these Apps.
5. Check connection
Use the Check button to see if your connection to Amazon is stable:
Make sure your locations are set in the Shopify App settings > Locations tab.
6.1 Add you locations and save, now the locations can be managed through the app.
6.2 To set up your locations through the Bopis app, go to the SET UP Locations tab
The App displays all the locations you setup in the Shopify Settings - Locations tab.
You can activate only the amount of locations that are allowed by the Amazon BOPIS plan selected: 1, up to 3, up to 5 locations
6.3 Before clicking the Add to BOPIS button, please open the Location inside the App and make sure the required fields are filled in correctly:
- Store name - Store name shouldn’t exceed more than 50 chars and it should be in this format: 'Store Name – Street Address Zip Code'
- Address Line* - Street Address and building number
- City* - city name
- Country code* - country where the store is located
- State or region* - required for the USA only
- Postal code*
- Email of the store administrator*
- Handling time (minutes)* - Time between when the buyer placed an order and you hand the order over to a specified delivery service
- Inventory holding period (days)* - time the product will be saved in store before a buyer picks it up
Operation hours*- weekdays and hours when a store operates pickup orders. Please note that all the fields should be filled out.
For holidays, sellers have to update the store hrs from 12 am to 12 am (6 days) before the actual day. For example: If the store is getting closed on next Fri(12/16), the sellers should update the store hrs once this Fri(12/9) has passed. So starting from 10th December they can update the store hrs.
7. Setting up your products
7.1 Go to the products section in your Shopify back-end
7.2 Select the product you want to manage and scroll down to Quantity
7.3 By clicking Edit locations you will be able to manage in which location you want your products to display in.
7.4 Under Locations, You will be able to manage the available quantity of your product per location
7.5 Go back to the Bopis app and go to Inventory, the products will be displayed with their quantities in every specific location
- Inventory tab displays products only for those Locations that were enabled for BOPIS stores.
- In case the Inventory tab is empty:
it means that the products in Shopify are not assigned to the Location(s) that were enabled for BOPIS. Please go to Shopify - Products and assign inventory to the Locations required
- By default the Amazon BOPIS App sends 100% inventory of products from Shopify to Amazon.
- In case you would like to avoid overselling or dividing stock sold in the Shopify store and Amazon, please decrease the stock by using the percentage bar displayed in the top right corner of the Inventory tab.
- You can also select what products inventory now to send to Amazon: select the products that need to be disabled, click the Disable selected products button:
- To enable products, use the same tab: Disabled products option: select the products that need to be active on Amazon again and click the Activate and Update selected button.
The App is displaying the products inventory available in Shopify for this Location and sent to Amazon. If you update stock inside the Shopify admin panel, it will also be updated in the App.
8. Manage your orders
8.1 Once you receive an order, you will be able to manage it in the Bopis orders tab, under open orders
8.2 Once you select Make ready for pick-up, it will appear in the Ready for pick up tab.
8.3 You will be able to mark the orders as picked up, once it is delivered and the order will be moved to the Closed tab. You can also offer a refund if needed from the orders section.
- All the BOPIS orders are displayed in the corresponding tab: Open Orders, Ready for Pickup, Closed.
- When an order is placed, a store administrator will receive the email notification:
- Order will be displayed as Inactive in the App for the next 35 minutes while Amazon is verifying it
- Order must be handled within the time period specified in the SET UP Locations tab for a specific store. Otherwise Amazon seller will receive the Late shipping mark in the Amazon account.
- Please note that it may take a few moments to process the order status.
- Collected or closed orders may be refunded. A user should select and order and specify a reason for the refund before proceeding with it.
- In case the customer hasn’t collected an order yet, you can Refund the order as well.
Orders which were not collected by customers during the holding period, should be refunded.
9. Additional Support
We offer free 30-minute on-boarding sessions to help you set up and connect to the app.
You can also check out our youtube video for more info on how Bopis works: